Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Incommunicado for a few weeks ...

I will be incommunicado for a few weeks as I devote all my spare time to a presentation I am crafting for the Aquinas-Luther Conference hosted by the Center for Theology at Lenoir-Rhyne College the end of this month on the subject of "Sex and Marriage." Pray for me. If you have any suggestions, I welcome them (my email address is: blosser@lrc.edu).

In this final post (until the end of October), I want to relay a piece that I pass on to you courtesy of Stephen's Place: The Trumpeter's Pulpit, which Stephen called: "Pope John Paul II's Final Challenge: Before He shuffles off this Mortal coil??????." The original piece, by Michael J. Gaynor, is entitled "Pope John Paul II's Final Challenge: Protecting the Holy Eucharist from Nominally Catholic, Pro-Abortion Politicians." Take a look ...

Also in other news, see Citizens United for the cinematic rebuttal to Farenheit 911: CELSIUS 41.11 (the temperature at which the brain begins to fry).

No comments: